2017 Lisa “Longball” Arizona Golf School—February 24-27
Spend three days with Lisa, 7-Time Canadian Women's Long Drive Champion, to learn how to hit the ball longer, straighter and better!
Take this unique and rare opportunity to spend 3 days in the land of the sun learning from Lisa Longball and spectacular PGA pros. Held from February 24-27, 2017 at the beautiful and historic Wigwam Resort in Arizona—all aspects of the game will be covered including putting, chipping, pitching, sand and full swing. You will learn how to add distance to your game, how to stop chunks and slices and get valuable tips to help you drop your scores. In addition to three 3-hour clinics, you will play 2 rounds of golf with on-course playing lessons on Championship Courses.
Lisa Longball’s Golf School will benefit all golfers from beginners to advanced players. Lisa is passionate about growing the game of golf for women and preparing female players to be corporate and charity tournament ready.
Lisa’s successful clinics have been taught at PGA Tour and Champions Tour events along with numerous high profile corporate and charity golf tournaments. And now, Lisa, with Women’s Golf and Travel by her side, brings her Golf School to Arizona!
- 4 days / 3 nights at the historic Wigwam Resort
- Roundtrip transportation from the Phoenix Airport
- Accommodations available for double and single occupancy
- (based upon availability)
- 3 three hour golf clinics
- 2 rounds of golf at 2 different Wigwam Golf Courses
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 boxed lunch
- 1 restaurant lunch
- Welcome dinner
- Welcome gift from Lisa Longball and Women’s Golf and Travel
- Farewell dinner and prizes
- Valuable and rare on-course Instruction with Lisa Longball
- Booklet of key instructional tips and room for you to add personal notes
The Deadline for registration is December 15th, 2016. Sign up now and bring a friend, daughter, mother or sister to make it a Girls' Trip or buy it as an amazing Christmas gift that keeps on giving!